Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Do you know what you’re doing for your valentine? I’ve got a treat for those of you looking for healthy decadent gluten-free treats. I’ve compiled a list of some of the best 35 treats from around the web. Looking for date ideas? Frugal gifts? A romantic dinner at home? See the links below to get some valentine pointers from some amazing bloggers.
Cakes & Custards
Nothing says love like a cheesecake to this girl! But I know some of you are looking for a more traditional chocolate fudge cake or maybe a pots de creme so I’ve included those too.
Whip together one of these amazing fudge recipes for your sweetie and wrap it up. You’re sure to win your valentine’s heart!
Who knew there were so many healthy brownie recipes?! Check out these recipes and find a gluten-free brownie sure to make your taste buds tingle.
A red rose and a tin of fresh baked cookies will be sure to put a smile on your gluten-free sweetheart’s face.
I’m not much of a chocolate person (don’t be a hater!). Maybe the one you’re baking for doesn’t want chocolate to take center-stage in their dessert either. Try one of these tasty fruity treats.
23. Sour Cherry Gummies: Fun valentine treat for the kids!
With all of these recipes, you could make a platter of candies for your valentine. It would make a fantastic healthy treat to take to your kids school party!
30. Paleo Nutella
Looking for more Ideas?
More Valentine Ideas!
Are you ready for some more fabulous Valentine ideas?
- Surprise Your Valentine Giveaway
- A Valentine Surprise Giveaway Your Will Love
- 5 Simple Valentine Gifts for the Mom With Young Kids
- Splurge on a Romantic Dinner at Home and a Giveaway
- Surprise Your Valentine with Fabulous Gluten-Free Treats
- How to Surprise your Tech Savvy Valentine
- Tips for a Frugal Valentine’s Day
- The Ultimate Valentine Surprise
- Valentine Giveaway Fairies to the Rescue
- 50 Fun Date Ideas
- Romantic Winds are Blowing Your Way for Valentine’s Day