Creamy Purple Cabbage (with bacon)
- 1 lb bacon (reserve grease)
- 1 head of purple cabbage
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Fry your bacon until crispy and reserve the bacon grease. Crumble the bacon and set aside.
- Chop Your cabbage into thin strips. Combine cabbage and bacon grease in a large pot. Heat over medium heat until the cabbage is tender.
- When the cabbage is tender turn the heat to low, salt, add apple cider vinegar, and cream cheese. Stir until the cream cheese is thoroughly combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in the crumbled bacon pieces!
Recipe by Intoxicated On Life at https://www.intoxicatedonlife.com/creamy-purple-cabbage-bacon/