Fiesta Cilantro Lime Wings
Easy and delicious, these wings will delight the whole family!
- 1 ½ pounds of wingettes
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ cup of cilantro
- ½ teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the chicken wings.
- Add the wings and toss until they are completely coated with the marinade.
- Place chicken on a baking pan.
- Cook for 45 minutes, or until desired level of crunchiness is achieved.
- Top with additional cilantro if desired, serve.
Recipe by Intoxicated On Life at https://www.intoxicatedonlife.com/fiesta-cilantro-lime-wings/