Gingerbread Hanukkah Cut-Out Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease two cookie sheets very well, or line them with parchment paper.
- Place almonds and arrowroot/tapioca in food processor or high-powered blender and pulse until they become a fine meal (don't overdo it—you may end up with almond butter!).
- Dump into a large bowl and whisk in spices, salt, and soda.
- In small saucepan, heat molasses until warmed. Remove from heat and stir in honey and coconut oil. Pour over almond mixture and mix well.
- Divide dough between cookie sheets and press out with a greased piece of plastic wrap until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before cutting into shapes.
- Remove from pan and devour. :)
Recipe by Intoxicated On Life at https://www.intoxicatedonlife.com/gingerbread-cut-cookies/