Grain-Free Graham Crackers (sugar-free option)
Yield 12 crackers
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 3 T. *Truvia OR 6 T. granulated sugar
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/8 cup flax meal
- 3/4 t. baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/9 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter, egg, sugar, and vanilla together.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl and then add to wet ingredients.
- Refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Roll dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper until it's about 1/8-1/4 inch thick.
- Place the dough, including parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Remove the top piece of parchment paper.
- Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to slice into 12 - 3x2 inch crackers. Prick small holes in the crackers (optional, this is just so they look more like graham crackers).
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
*If you use Truvia, crackers won't be crunchy like typical graham crackers, but they're still great for snacks and s'mores.
Recipe by Intoxicated On Life at https://www.intoxicatedonlife.com/homemade-grain-free-graham-crackers-sugar-free-option/