Each Wednesday we host a blog link-up party. If you have a post about wellness, I encourage you to link-up your post. Do you have a great nourishing recipe (I especially love the gluten-free, sugar-free varieties)? Do you have any health tips or informative wellness-related blog posts? If so, I hope you will join us.
- Your post should relate to health or wellness in some way.
- Your post does not have to be new. It can be from your archives as long as it’s new our blog.
- Entries should be direct links to applicable posts. Please do not link to your homepage.
- I encourage you to place my Wellness Wednesday button (found on the right sidebar) or a text link-back to this post on your post so others can learn about this link-up (example: “linking up with Wellness Wednesday” with the proper link included). Only posts that have this button or text link-back will be considered for the last Wednesday of the month’s featured posts.
- Have fun checking out everyone elses posts! Be sure to comment if you find a post that was particularly helpful or insightful. You know we all love comments, so share the love!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with wellness or is not family-friendly.