Participating in a subscriber-only freebie is a great way to give your products and services exposure, drive traffic to your website, and is an excellent way to build your e-mail list.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the form below to tell us about a digital item or items you want to give to all of our subscribers.
- We tell our subscribers (and any potential new subscribers) about the freebie through our blog, social media channels, and newsletters, promoting your services, products, and website.
- During the freebie giveaway, we capture all the e-mail addresses of those who downloaded the item(s). After the giveaway is complete, we send you all of the e-mail addresses to add to your list (in a CSV file).
Subscribers know upfront that in order to get the freebie, they are subscribing to both our e-mail list and yours.
Working with Luke & Trisha sponsoring a freebie was an easy and painless experience! They are so professional and do exactly what they promise and more. I have worked with them on a project or two before and they always deliver. I’d highly recommend partnering with them as a sponsor of a freebie if you are looking to build your subscriber base and get your product out there.
Carlie Kercheval- Today’s Frugal Mom
Why you should do this:
We have a growing list of over 30,000 e-mail subscribers, over 50,000 social media followers. Our website sees 325,000 pageviews a month, on average.
We want to leverage our influence to promote your products and services. By the end of the giveaway, your name will have been in front of thousands of new people and your own e-mail list will grow.
It was such a pleasure doing business with Trisha. She did an amazing job packaging my freebie and promoting it to her readers. I was thrilled with the results. They even exceeded my goal! I highly recommend a subscriber freebie promotion.
Kimberly – Not Consumed
- The freebie can be a stand-alone item or multiple items and should have a minimum value of $13.95, but the higher the value, the more people will flock to it.
- The freebie should be a complete, usable product. It can currently be part of a bundle or set but it must be a complete item on its own.
- The freebie should not be a free sample available to other audiences. It should be a freebie exclusive to our subscribers during the duration of the giveaway.
We charge a flat rate of $150 to be involved. In return, you get exclusive promotion during 4 days of the freebie giveaway (no other subscriber-only freebies will be promoted).
Tips for Success!
- Consider giving away part of a bundle. While your freebie need to be stand-alone items, consider items that are also part of a complete set. For example, give away 2 of 3 components of a popular bundle. The 3rd component can be available on your website for purchase. During the giveaway, we’ll promote not only the freebie item(s), but also the other bundle components, encouraging participants to buy the remaining items of the bundle.
- Be generous. It costs you nothing to give away your digital item. What are hundreds or thousands of new subscribers worth to you?
- Consider our audiences. We serve a number of different audiences: homeschoolers, Christian parents, those concerned about healthy eating and healthy living, and those on a gluten-free diet. Figure out what would be a good fit for the people we serve. If we don’t think your freebie will be a good fit, we’ll let you know.
Sign up by filling out the form below
I was thrilled to see the amount of new subscribers this 4-day freebie secured for my growing subscriber list. It was exactly where I wanted to be with my list to reach a goal that I set for myself and it opened up a wonderful monetizing opportunity for me. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to work with Trisha and grow together.
– Dollie Freeman – Teachers of Good Things