This bundle is a complete memory system for your family to understand and memorize the Ten Commandments in Exodus 20:1-21. There are four items in this bundle.
- Christ in the Commandments – a 30-day family Bible study of Exodus 20:1-21.
- Exodus 20:1-21 (ESV): Ball-and-Stick Edition – handwriting workbook (K – 3rd grades)
- Exodus 20:1-21 (ESV): Manuscript Edition – handwriting workbook (K – 3rd grades)
- Exodus 20:1-21 (ESV): Cursive Edition – handwriting workbook (2nd – 5th grades)
- Exodus 20:1-21 (ESV): Memory Cards – flashcards for memory work
Use the memory cards to orally recite the passage to with your children. Use the copywork workbooks during the school day to not only teach good handwriting skills but reinforce memory of the passage (these workbooks last a complete school year). Use the Bible study during family devotions to help children understand the meaning of the passage. The copywork workbooks use a Ball-and-Stick, D’Nealian Manuscript, and Cursive fonts.