Sugar-Free Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup powdered xylitol
- 1/4 teaspoon pure stevia extract
- 1/2 cup orange juice (juice from approximately 2 large oranges)
- zest from 1 orange
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 3 cups heavy cream
- Powder your xylitol if you have granulated xylitol (I run mine through the magic bullet, but a food processor or coffee grinder would do the job too).
- Beat the eggs, xylitol, and stevia together until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients until they are completely combined.
- Pour cream mixture into an ice cream maker and run according to manufacturers suggestions. It took about 45 minutes for my ice cream to set up in my ice cream maker.
- Eat immediately and enjoy!
Recipe by Intoxicated On Life at https://www.intoxicatedonlife.com/sugar-free-orange-creamsicle-ice-cream-2/