Amazing Applesauce Muffins with Streusel (sugar-free, gluten-free)
These fantastic muffins are very allergy-friendly but you'd never know it to taste them. Plus they'll make your house smell incredible!
Servings: 10 muffins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure stevia extract or to taste - if you don't use a pure stevia extract, you'll need to use much more
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup homemade applesauce or no-sugar added store-bought organic applesauce
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
Preheat your oven to 400° F and grease 10 muffin cups.
Combine all of the dry ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir well until well combined.
Fill muffin cups 1/2-2/3 full with batter.
Make the streusel by combining the dry ingredients. Then add solid (not too warm) coconut oil and smash with fork until tiny crumbled pieces.
Sprinkle the streusel over the top of the muffins.
Bake 400° for 15 - 18 minutes or until browned on top and not too jiggly. Enjoy! :)
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 102IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg