Parmesan Salmon and Veggies
This easy dinner is colorful, nutritious and delicious!
- 1 filet of salmon enough for 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups green beans fresh
- 1 roma tomato quartered
- 1/2 medium onion sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon oil prefer avocado for this recipe
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Make foil pack bottom.
Clean and prepare your vegetables.
Place green beans, tomatoes, and onion in foil pack. Top with salt, pepper, and oil.
Place salmon on top and cover with foil.
Bake for 22 to 25 minutes.
Remove and top with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
Broil very briefly if parmesan doesn't melt (however, most of the time it does).