No products in the cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Awe shucks. You’re swell for saying that. It’s easy to leave a review. Just go to the page displaying the item and find the box that says, “Add a review.”
First, check your spam folder. If you see it there, make sure to move it from Spam to your regular Inbox.
If you still can’t find it, you can always go into your online account and download the product from there.
All products you’ve purchased from our online story are available in your online account:
1. If you aren’t currently logged in, you’ll see a “Login” option in the menu above. Click that. You’ll then have to enter your e-mail address and password. If you’re already logged in, click “My Account” in the menu above.
2. To access your purchased eBooks, click “Downloads.” Click on the “Download” buttons to download each book.
3. To access your purchased eCourses, click “My Courses.” You’ll be able to access each course from there.
Some browsers open files in a new browser tab or window.
In most browsers…
1. Go to the tab that has the file open
2. Click on “File” in the menu above and choose “Save As” or “Save Page As.”
3. Your computer will then give you the option to save the file wherever you like.
Many phones don’t have the necessary software to open certain types of files. Save your e-mail and come back to download when you can use a computer. Don’t forget, you can always access your downloads from within your account.