Write Through the Bible is a series of copywork printables and workbooks, combining the disciplines of handwriting, dictation, vocabulary, and Scripture memory into one daily activity.
Write Through the Bible at a Glance
One workbook. 15 minutes a day. Give your child practice in…
- Bible memorization
Christian parents who want their children to memorize Scripture can use Write Through the Bible as a way to reinforce the memorization of key passages of the Bible. As a child uses multiple senses to internalize Scripture—eyes, ears, hands, and mouth—the Word of God is more firmly planted in the heart.
Plus, these copywork printables help give a child daily practice in handwriting, reinforcing letter and word spacing, as well as punctuation and capitalization.
Free! The Lord’s Prayer Workbook
Download our Lord’s Prayer mini-books FREE when you subscribe to our Homeschool and Family Newsletter. These mini handwriting workbooks provide 18 days of copywork printables. The text is from Matthew 6:9b-13 (the Lord’s Prayer).
Our full-year copywork workbooks are available for only $6.99 in our store.
Copywork Printables Available
- 6 full-year workbooks: The 10 Commandments, Philippians 2:1-18, Matthew 5:1-20, Isaiah 52:13-53:12, Proverbs 3:1-26, and a collection of Psalms.
- 3 mini-books: The Apostles’ Creed, The Nicene Creed, and The Lord’s Prayer
- 3 handwriting styles: Each workbook is available in cursive, D’Nealian manuscript, and Ball-and-Stick.
- 2 translations: All Write Through the Bible is currently available in ESV and KJV. Some of our workbooks are also available in the Reina-Valera (Spanish) translation.
How to Use Write Through the Bible
Here is how the program works:
- 3 days are spent copying the new verse.
- 1-2 days are spent on vocabulary.
- 1 day is spent on dictation.
- Several days are spent reviewing prior verses.
- The process repeats until the child has completed the entire workbook.
Family Bible Studies to go with the Workbooks
We have a several family Bible studies to work hand-in-hand with some of our Write Through the Bible curriculum.
- The Heart of Humility: A Family Study of Philippians 2:1-18 (bundle it with the ESV or KJV handwriting workbooks and save money!)
- Christ in the Commandments: A Family Study of the Ten Commandments (bundle it with the ESV or KJV handwriting workbooks and save money!)
- Laying the Foundation: A Family Study of the Apostles’ Creed (bundle it with the handwriting workbooks and save money!)
Write Through the Bible, Junior…for a younger crowd
Looking for something for your kids who are just learning to write? Write Through the Bible, Junior teaches kids letter formation, vocabulary, and fine motor development while focusing on God’s Word.
Learn more about Write Through the Bible, Junior.