No products in the cart.
Parenting with Proverbs
$5.25 – $10.00
The Art of Correction Using Biblical Wisdom
Parenting with Proverbs offers parents a simple method to use biblical proverbs to teach and correct their children. The book contains…
- A detailed explanation of the “Proverbs Method” of teaching
- A catalogue of some of the most helpful proverbs, categorized by topic
- A list of conversations questions that help parents engage their children with proverbial wisdom
A proverb is a short, pithy statement that states a general “rule of thumb” about wise living. Proverbs 10-29 contain hundreds of short proverbial statements, covering a wide variety of topics and situations. The foundational belief of the Book of Proverbs is that this world has a moral order, and God is the creator of that order. Wisdom is learning to recognize that order and live according to it.
While all Scripture is useful for teaching and correction (2 Tim. 3:16), the Proverbs are uniquely suited for parents to use with children.
- Lazy vs. Hardworking
- Sloppy vs. Diligent
- Deceitful vs. Truthful
- Emotionally Impulsive vs. Self-Controlled
- Greedy vs. Generous
- Indifferent vs. Attentive to Elders
- Argumentative vs. Obedient
- Hurtful Words vs. Kind Words
- Prideful vs. Humble
- Envious vs. Rejoicing with Others
- Quarreling vs. Peacemaking
- Bad Friendships vs. Good Relationships
- Bitter vs. Forgiving
- Complaining vs. Gratefulness
Learn more about Parenting with Proverbs: The Art of Correction Using Biblical Wisdom.
|Softcover or Digital||
Digital (eBook), Softcover Book