This is the Lab Guide for the high school level Experience Biology course, complete with written instructions and diagrams for every lab experiment and activity.
Important things for parents to know:
- This lab guide is designed for high school ages.
- This product contains written descriptions of all the labs in Experience Biology online course.
- A digital copy of this resource is already available to all students enrolled in the online course. The physical product is made available here to purchase if parents prefer the convenience.
- This product is shipped as 198 pages, shrink-wrapped and 3-hole-punched. This allows students to add to a lab binder all their lab reports and any additional data or diagrams from their lab experiments.
- If your family is enrolled in the course, we provide recommendations for locating and purchasing all lab supplies.
Check out the other Experience Biology books…
The Riot and the Dance (textbook for the course)
Experience Biology Student Guidebook (guided notes for the course)