No products in the cart.
Losing It: A Christian Parent’s Guide to Overcoming Anger
Coming face to face with our own anger can be a scary thing, especially when our kids are the ones who receive the brunt of it. But it is also a mercy from God. We should have hope knowing if God convicts us of our anger, it is not to crush us; it is so He can change us.
God desires to change us into the image of His Son. Even in the instances when he displayed anger, the most vulnerable around Him still felt safe (Matthew 21:14-15). God has called to only get angry about the right things, in the right way, with the right motives. Often our anger falls very short of this, and as a result, will never bring about the kind of righteous life God desires (James 1:19-20).
The book Losing It covers…
- Why anger is a good thing and how we botch it up
- The importance of labeling our anger correctly
- How we find the root causes of our anger
- How to repent of anger in a way that really sticks
- Super-practical advice about how to get a grip on anger in tempting moments