One of the most important things we can teach our children is independence—where they take initiative and responsibility for their time, their chores, their personal devotions, and many more things.
Does this describe your children?
In this series of video presentations, Luke and Trisha Gilkerson talk about…
- Self-care and hygiene benchmarks for every age group
- Family chore benchmarks for every age group
- 3 methods for helping your teens manage their time
- 3 critical elements of a child’s time in personal devotions
- List of devotional resources for kids, divided by age
- How to teach kids skills in the kitchen
SAVE when you buy the complete course! Developing Independence is part of our Family Curriculum designed for inspiring & supporting Christian parents: Pathfinder Parenting. Purchase the entire program for $197 (a $67 savings)!