What to learn more about our Family Action Kits? Download a sample month.
This is an open-and-go monthly curriculum you can build your family around. Features in each kit include…
Words of Wisdom Monthly Map: Making Proverbs practical for everyday life
A focused Bible reading plan + guide through the virtues you want to cultivate in your kids. Each month we focus on a different virtue. You can easily adapt this to your family’s unique ages and stages!
- January: Proverbs 17:22 – True joy
- February: Proverbs 15:16 – The fear of the Lord
- March: Proverbs 22:8 – Cultivating character
- April: Proverbs 16:6 – Avoiding sin
- May: Proverbs 13:1 – Paying attention to parental advice
- June: Proverbs 15:1 – Gentleness in the face of anger
- July: Proverbs 4:23 – The human heart
- August: Proverbs 18:24 – Godly friendships
- September: Proverbs 18:10 – God’s character
- October: Proverbs 31:8 – Standing up for others
- November: Proverbs 25:28 – Self-control
- December: Proverbs 15:18 – Controlling our anger
Table Talk Discussion Starters
These simple, thought-provoking dinnertime prompts will give your family rich conversation at meal times—to make connecting as a family easy every day (no matter if dinner is at home or on the road)
Family Adventure Night Guide: Setting aside time to make memories together!
We give you an easy activity to incorporate into your family life each month—you can schedule it on your calendar or just wait for the perfect spontaneous opportunity. Either way, you’ll be making memories and growing closer as a family.
Family Movie Night Guide: Raising media wise kids
Thought-provoking discussion starters about a different movie each month. You’re not just entertaining your kids, but teaching them to be active consumers, developing discernment in their viewing so they grow toward responsibility and maturity. Our movie selections are easy to rent online, and you can print out the guide for use now or later!
- January: The Lion King (2019)
- February: The Aeronauts
- March: Khumba
- April: Toy Story 4
- May: The Greatest Showman
- June: Peter Pan (1953)
- July: The Incredibles
- August: Wonder
- September: Oddball
- October: Wonder Woman
- November: I Can Only Imagine
- December: A Midnight Clear
Hot Off the Press! Making sense of current events in light of eternity
We give you the tools you need to tackle tough topics in current events with your kids and have thoughtful, engaging discussions. Steep your kids in a Christian worldview, while also helping them make sense of what’s in the news.
Prayer Journals for each month!
A calendar for each month to plan your family events!
SAVE when you buy the complete course! This Family Action Kit is part of our Family Curriculum designed for inspiring & supporting Christian parents: Pathfinder Parenting. Purchase the entire program for $197 (a $67 savings)!