“Biblical counselors realize the need for helpful material in dealing with teenagers and sex. The proper application of this outstanding work by parents to children will save broken hearts and crisis counseling in years to follow.” – Dr. Rod Mays, Counseling Professor, Reformed Theological Seminary
Relationships is a series of 11 lessons that are designed to take kids and their parents into a deeper understanding of biblical sexuality and relational integrity.
- Lesson 1 looks at the original goodness of sexuality and marriage relationships as God created them.
- Lesson 2 addresses how sin has brought about sexual brokenness into the world, including our propensity to lust.
- Lesson 3 exposes the varieties of sexual and relational temptations in the world: from masturbation to pornography use to homosexual activities.
- Lesson 4 covers three biblical strategies for avoiding and overcoming lust.
- Lesson 5 discusses how we should guard our hearts from sexual and relational idolatry.
- Lesson 6 talks about how we need to make a covenant with our eyes to avoid temptation.
- Lesson 7 talks about the importance of fleeing sexually tempting situations.
- Lesson 8 addresses the biblical strategy of pursuing intimacy with God and cultivating gratitude for wholesome pleasures.Lesson 9 discusses the importance of being wise in our opposite-sex friendships.
- Lesson 10 addresses the value of accountability relationships.
- Lesson 11 gives students and their parents a picture of the life-transforming grace of God for sexual sinners.
Get the Whole Sex Ed Series!
Relationships is the 3rd installment in a series of books for parents to teach children about biblical sexuality. Learn about the whole sex ed series!