No products in the cart.
Do you feel overwhelmed, confused, or uncertain on how to introduce your children to Biblical Sexuality?
Having the Talk is a video series for parents who want to give their kids a biblical foundation for understanding sex. Luke and Trisha Gilkerson, authors of The Talk: 7 Lessons to Introduce Your Child to Biblical Sexuality, walk parents through each of the concepts in their book and answer questions kids frequently have for their parents.
Want a group license?
Interested in showing these videos to a parents’ group? As a group facilitator you get access to the videos to show to a group of parents. Check out our terms and conditions.
When you enroll in the e-course, you get…
- Access to 8 video lessons, offering a step-by-step approach to talking about sex with your kids.
- Access to 3 bonus videos covering special topics (masturbation, pornography, and homosexuality).
- A digital copy of The Talk: 7 Lesson to Introduce Your Child to Biblical Sexuality ($9.95 value).
- Lesson 1: Too much too soon? How to know when to begin talking to your kids about sex
- Lesson 2: Created Male and Female. Talking to kids about the differences in male and female anatomy
- Lesson 3: Be Fruitful and Multiply. How to communicate the function and purpose of sex with your children
- Lesson 4: Celebrating Life. A lesson on the beginnings of human development
- Lesson 5: The Intimacy of Sex. Communicating the importance of sex within a marital relationship
- Lesson 6: The Theft of Love. How to talk with your kids about adultery and sexual sin
- Lesson 7: Sexual Abuse and Your Child. Talking with your kids about child abuse
- Lesson 8: Your Body Belongs to the Lord. How to communicate with your children the importance of honoring God with our bodies
- Bonus lessons on special topics (masturbation, pornography, and homosexuality)
Having the Talk is part of an ongoing series of courses for parents to learn about sex education. Learn more about our second course.