“It’s a simple, easy-to-use guide to teach your children about a healthy way of looking at biblical sexuality. Parents, do not waste your time. Buy a copy of Luke’s Bible study and start teaching your children today! “- Deepak Reju, Family Pastor and Counselor, Capitol Hill Baptist Church – Washington, DC
This series of studies covers basic theological and biological concepts that children in elementary school can understand. Each study is anchored in a specific text of the Scriptures.
- Lesson 1 deals with the differences between men and women, giving the child a simple understanding of their own body and the differences between the male and female sex organs.
- Lesson 2 discusses God’s mandate for the human race to multiply, giving children a basic understanding of the sexual relationship and how babies are conceived.
- Lesson 3 discusses the development of human life in the womb, giving children an image of the wonder of how children grow and are born.
- Lesson 4 deals with intimacy that is created through sex, giving children an understanding of the goodness of sex in marriage and how it creates a strong bond between a man and a woman.
- Lesson 5 discusses the sin of adultery, giving children a biblical understanding of why it is bad.
- Lesson 6 deals with the difficult topic of rape and sexual abuse, reminding children of the importance of speaking with their parents if someone should touch them in an inappropriate way.
- Lesson 7 deals with the importance of honoring God with our body, because God has bought us with a price.