Having the Talk: Changes is a video series for parents who want to give their kids a biblical foundation for understanding sex and puberty. Luke and Trisha Gilkerson, authors of Changes: 7 Biblical Lessons to Make Sense of Puberty, walk parents through both the biology and theology of puberty, equipping them with the confidence to have in-depth discussions with their kids.
Who is this course for? This course is for parents who might be nervous or uncertain about how to approach the topic of sexual education with their children. We typically recommend that parents use the book, Changes with children ages 8-12.
When you enroll in the e-course, you get…
- Access to 8 video lessons, offering a step-by-step approach to talking about puberty with your kids.
- Access to 4 bonus videos covering current cultural topics
- A digital copy of Changes: 7 Biblical Lessons to Make Sense of Puberty.
- Lesson 1: Not Your Little Kid Anymore. Stages of sexual development and knowing when to begin puberty conversations
- Lesson 2: The Birds and the Bees. Ensuring your child has a good foundational understanding of human sexuality
- Lesson 3: Facing Puberty with Confidence. How to instill godly confidence in your child
- Lesson 4: Emotional Turbulence. Approaching the mental and emotional changes with patience and wisdom
- Lesson 5: Changes in Girls. A stage-by-stage walk-through of the changes girls can expect
- Lesson 6: Changes in Boys. A stage-by-stage walk-through of the changes boys can expect
- Lesson 7: Power of Attraction. Discussing the goodness and power of sexual attraction
- Lesson 8: Power of Lust. Communicating with your pre-teen about infatuation, lust, and masturbation
- Bonus Lessons! Bonus lessons covering how to talk to your pre-teens about homosexuality, pre-marital sex, and pornography
Want a group license?
Interested in showing these videos to a parents’ group? As a group facilitator you get access to the videos to show to a group of parents. Check out our terms and conditions.
There are no reviews yet.