No products in the cart.
Puberty. It’s a phase of life a lot of parents don’t look forward to their kids going through. But many Christian parents want to prepare their kids well for their sexual development.
Having the Talk: Changes is a video series for parents who want to give their kids a biblical foundation for understanding sex and puberty. Luke and Trisha Gilkerson, authors of Changes: 7 Biblical Lessons to Make Sense of Puberty, walk parents through both the biology and theology of puberty, equipping them with the confidence to have in-depth discussions with their kids.
Want a group license?
Interested in showing these videos to a parents’ group? As a group facilitator you get access to the videos to show to a group of parents. Check out our terms and conditions.
When you enroll in the e-course, you get…
- Access to 8 video lessons, offering a step-by-step approach to talking about puberty with your kids.
- Access to 4 bonus videos covering current cultural topics
- A digital copy of Changes: 7 Biblical Lessons to Make Sense of Puberty.
- Lesson 1: Not Your Little Kid Anymore. Stages of sexual development and knowing when to begin puberty conversations.
- Lesson 2: The Birds and the Bees. Ensuring your child has a good foundational understanding of human sexuality.
- Lesson 3: Facing Puberty with Confidence. How to instill godly confidence in your child.
- Lesson 4: Emotional Turbulence. Approaching the mental and emotional changes with patience and wisdom.
- Lesson 5: Changes in Girls. A stage-by-stage walk-through of the changes girls can expect.
- Lesson 6: Changes in Boys. A stage-by-stage walk-through of the changes boys can expect.
- Lesson 7: Power of Attraction. Discussing the goodness and power of sexual attraction.
- Lesson 8: Power of Lust. Communicating with your pre-teen about infatuation, lust, and masturbation.
- Bonus Lessons! Bonus lessons covering how to talk to your pre-teens about homosexuality, pre-marital sex, and pornography.
Having the Talk: Changes is part of an ongoing series of courses for parents to learn about sex education. Learn more about our first course.