A luxurious way to use your essential oils is to take a fragrant bath with them. They can be cleansing, relaxing, uplifting, or whatever your body and spirit needs. This simple and versatile bath recipe is great for after a long day or as a beautiful gift this holiday season!
Cleansing Essential Oils Bath Recipe
- 25-40 drops total of any one or a combination of the following:
- tea tree
- 1 cup fractionated coconut oil or jojoba
- Add the essential oils to the base oil and mix well. You will want to make sure the oils are well blended and shake the bottle before each use as well.
- Use 2 tbsp of the bath oil mix in every bath, adding while the water is running so that the oils can distribute properly.
- Milk bath: Use the above recipe with 1/2 cup powdered milk or powdered coconut instead of fractionated coconut oil or jojoba.
- Relaxing bath: One or a combination of the following:
- ylang ylang
- clary sage
- Uplifting bath: One or a combination of the following:
- clary sage
Experiment with your own favorite essential oils and enjoy!
Free Download: Mom’s Essential Oil Cheat Sheet
Would you like a resource to help you learn to use essential oils with your family? Download this free 3-page printable:
- Basic guidelines for using essential oils around kids
- A list of safe, kid-friendly oils essential oils
- Helpful essential oil recipes
Click the link or image below to download the 3-page Mom’s Essential Oil Cheat Sheet. I’ll follow it up with more resources and free printables to help you on your essential oil journey. Grab your copy now!