Low-Carb Breakfast: Egg Cloud Delight
Yield 6 servings
If you want a light, low-carb, high-protein option for breakfast, these egg clouds can't be beat.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolk, putting the whites in a standing mixer and the yolk into 6 individual red solo cups.
- Add 1/4 tsp cream of tartar.
- Turn on the mixer to medium to high speed and mix until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the black pepper.
- Once mixed, add in the chopped ham, mozzarella, and chives.
- Lightly fold the mixture until combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop some mixture onto the cookie sheet.
- Using the back of a spoon, make a small cavity in the middle for the yolk.
- Place into the oven for 3 minutes.
- Pull out and lightly place a yolk into each of the egg clouds.
- Place back into the oven for 2 minutes. Once done, pull out and serve as soon as possible.
Recipe by Intoxicated On Life at https://www.intoxicatedonlife.com/low-carb-breakfast-egg-cloud-delight/