No products in the cart.
The Talk: 7 Lessons to Introduce Your Child to Biblical Sexuality
$9.00 – $12.95
New! Full-Color Softcover Edition
This devotional is a series of 7 parent-child Bible studies designed to help a young child (6 to 10 years old) understand sex, the differences between boys and girls, how babies are made, and the importance of marriage.
Choose between softcover or digital book.
Praise for “The Talk”:
“It’s a simple, user-friend guide to teaching your kids about a healthy view of biblical sexuality. Parents: Don’t waste time. Get a copy of Luke’s bible study and start teaching your kids today!” – Deepak Reju, President of the Biblical Counseling Coalition
This series of studies covers basic theological and biological concepts that children ages 6 to 10 can understand. Each study is anchored in a specific text of Scripture.
- Lesson 1 deals with the differences between men and women, giving children a simple understanding of their own bodies and the differences between male and female sexual organs.
- Lesson 2 discusses God’s command for the human race to multiply, giving children a basic understanding of sexual intercourse and how babies are conceived.
- Lesson 3 addresses the development of human life in the womb, giving children a picture of the wonder of how babies grow and are born.
- Lesson 4 deals with the intimacy that is created through sex, giving children an understanding of the goodness of sex in marriage and how it creates a strong bond between a man and a woman.
- Lesson 5 discusses the sin of adultery, giving children a biblical understanding of why it is wrong.
- Lesson 6 addresses the difficult subject of rape and sexual abuse, reminding children of the importance of talking to their parents about anyone who touches them in an inappropriate manner.
- Lesson 7 deals with the importance of honoring God with one’s body because God has bought us with a price.
Each lesson has an opening discussion topic, a Scripture reading, an explanation of the passage, questions to ask your children, and a prayer. Many lessons are also contain line drawings of male and female anatomy, egg and sperm, and images of how a baby develops in the womb.
Get the Whole Sex Ed Series!
The Talk is the 1st installment in a series of books for parents to teach children about biblical sexuality. Learn about the whole sex ed series!
|Softcover or Digital||
Digital (eBook), Softcover Book