“It’s a simple, user-friend guide to teaching your kids about a healthy view of biblical sexuality. Parents: Don’t waste time. Get a copy of Luke’s bible study and start teaching your kids today!” – Deepak Reju, President of the Biblical Counseling Coalition
This series of studies covers basic theological and biological concepts that children ages 6 to 10 can understand. Each study is anchored in a specific text of Scripture.
- Lesson 1 deals with the differences between men and women, giving children a simple understanding of their own bodies and the differences between male and female sexual organs.
- Lesson 2 discusses God’s command for the human race to multiply, giving children a basic understanding of sexual intercourse and how babies are conceived.
- Lesson 3 addresses the development of human life in the womb, giving children a picture of the wonder of how babies grow and are born.
- Lesson 4 deals with the intimacy that is created through sex, giving children an understanding of the goodness of sex in marriage and how it creates a strong bond between a man and a woman.
- Lesson 5 discusses the sin of adultery, giving children a biblical understanding of why it is wrong.
- Lesson 6 addresses the difficult subject of rape and sexual abuse, reminding children of the importance of talking to their parents about anyone who touches them in an inappropriate manner.
- Lesson 7 deals with the importance of honoring God with one’s body because God has bought us with a price.
Each lesson has an opening discussion topic, a Scripture reading, an explanation of the passage, questions to ask your children, and a prayer. Many lessons are also contain line drawings of male and female anatomy, egg and sperm, and images of how a baby develops in the womb.
Get the Whole Sex Ed Series!
The Talk is the 1st installment in a series of books for parents to teach children about biblical sexuality. Learn about the whole sex ed series!