Grain-Free Banana Coconut Cookies
- 2 bananas (about 1 c. mashed)
- 1 1/3 c. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 c. walnuts
- 1/4 c. dairy-free chocolate chips, or raisins for sugar-free
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a cookie sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mash bananas, stir in remaining ingredients.
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoonfuls of "dough" onto a spoon and gently form it into a ball with your fingers. It will be soft and crumbly.
- Place it on prepared cookie sheet and gently flatten with the back of a fork. You may have to reshape it a little.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then let cool for a few minutes before eating.
Recipe by Intoxicated On Life at https://www.intoxicatedonlife.com/banana-coconut-cookies-grain-free-sugar-free/