Grain-Free Sausage & Cheese Biscuits
Yield 32 mini-muffins
- 6 eggs
- 6 T. butter, melted
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
- 1lb cooked ground sausage
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease 32 mini-muffin tins.
- Combine the coconut flour, garlic powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the eggs and melted butter. Mix thoroughly.
- Fold in the cheddar cheese and ground sausage.
- Fill the mini-muffin tins to the top. Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
Recipe by Intoxicated On Life at https://www.intoxicatedonlife.com/cheesy-sausage-biscuits/