I didn’t used to think I liked sweet potatoes. I think it’s because I associated them with the ooey gooey marshmallowy over-sugared mushy mess you often see for Thanksgiving. Yes, as you can see I have no great love for those kind of sweet potatoes. But, a simple sweet potato doused in butter. Yumness. Now that, I can get into.
I’ve since learned that there are so many wonderful ways to enjoy sweet potatoes. And, they don’t need any sugar to be tasty and delicious. Without further ado I bring you 10 amazing sugar-free healthy sweet potato recipes!
- Sweet Potato Hash
- Healthy, Fried Sweet Potatoes
- Crock Pot Sweet Potato Meatloaf
- Crock Pot Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Creamy Root Vegetable Soup
- Homemade Sweet Potato Chips
- Sweet Potato and Feta Mash
- Chicken and Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili
- Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Curried Sweet Potato Soup