Grain Free Fudge Chocolate Brownies
- 8 oz. unsweetened baker's chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 almond flour
- 1/2 cup THM Sweet Blend
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break up the chocolate and place in a the top bowl of a double boiler. Add butter to melt with chocolate.
- Meanwhile, mix dry ingredients being sure to break up any balls of coconut flour with your fingers.
- This includes the THM Sweet Blend.
- Once chocolate and butter and melted add coconut milk, vanilla and eggs
- Mix very well.
- Pour into greased 9X13 inch pyrex dish.
- Place in oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- It is finished when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs on it and the brownies are pulling from the sides of the pan a little.
- Cool and serve.
It is helpful if you line the pyrex dish with parchment paper and pull out the brownies to cool. You can slice them into heart shapes and make them perfectly uniform this way.
You can also cool them, slide a plastic knife around the edges, then pop them out of the pan onto a cutting board. That's what I did.
If you leave them in pan and pull them out that way, a couple of them will crumble when you go to get them out of the pan.
Recipe by Intoxicated On Life at https://www.intoxicatedonlife.com/2018/02/17/gluten-free-sugar-free-brownies/