Parmesan Salmon and Veggies
- 1 filet of salmon
- 1 1/2 cups green beans, fresh
- 1 roma tomato, quartered
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon oil (prefer avocado for this recipe)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Make foil pack bottom.
- Clean and prepare your vegetables.
- Place green beans, tomatoes, and onion in foil pack. Top with salt, pepper, and oil.
- Place salmon on top and cover with foil.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Remove and top with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Broil very briefly if parmesan doesn't melt (however, most of the time it does).
Recipe by Intoxicated On Life at https://www.intoxicatedonlife.com/30-minute-recipe-parmesan-salmon-and-veggies/