For several months I’ve been making my own salad dressing. I prefer to make my own so we can avoid industrial oils, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and preservatives. Making salad dressing is so cheap and easy, and you are only limited by your creativity! This creamy parmesan dressing is sure to impress.
We all know we need to eat our veggies, but it’s just easier and more delicious when you can drizzle a healthy, flavorful dressing over your salad! Salads make a quick, easy, nutritious lunch, and it’s even easier to get your daily vegetable intake if you have a jar of this dressing handy in the fridge. Be sure to also have some protein ready– either beans (cooked yourself or canned), hard-cooked eggs, pre-cooked meat, cheese, nuts, etc.– in addition to your favorite vegetable toppings.
Packages of pre-washed salad greens are another way to make salads quicker and more convenient. When you don’t have to wash or chop lettuce, having a delicious and good-for-you plateful takes just a few minutes! Just don’t forget to top it with this. 🙂
If you’re looking for more salad ideas, check out this Beef Fajita Salad, or one of my favorites, Avocado Salad with Bacon— both of which would be great with this dressing.
This is one of my family’s very favorite salad dressings. Even my husband, who doesn’t typically like creamy salad dressings, really enjoys this parmesan dressing recipe. We hope you love it too!
Creamy Parmesan Dressing Recipe
- Mix all ingredients together. If the dressing is too thick, use milk or water to thin to your liking.
- If you want to make a truly fabulous salad, I suggest salad greens topped with cucumbers, grape tomatoes, crumbled bacon, sliced avocado, sunflower seeds, and finished off with this delectable creamy parmesan dressing. It's a glorious combination!
If you’re looking for some other salad dressing options, some of our family favorites include:
- Southwest Spicy Ranch Dressing
- Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- 3-Ingredient Honey Mustard Dressing
- Fresh Strawberry Vinaigrette