Fudge is a treat that seems fancy but is actually super easy to make. This easy peasy keto peanut butter fudge is full of delicious peanut butter flavor and can be whipped up in no time.
The hardest part of this recipe is having to wait for the fudge to set in the refrigerator!
Quick & Easy Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
This keto peanut butter fudge confection starts by combining cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until fluffy and smooth. One might be tempted to stop here and just eat the mix — but don’t, because it gets even better.
Vanilla extract, sweeteners, and peanut flour are then added and beat into the creamy base. Spread the mixture into a 9×9 wax paper-lined baking pan that’s been spritzed with nonstick cooking spray.
The fudge will need to chill in the refrigerator to completely set, at least 2 hours (I know it’s hard, but you can wait!). The wax paper will allow you to easily lift the fudge from the pan for cutting.
Use a warm, clean knife to cut the fudge into 1-inch squares, and enjoy your peanut butter dessert! You can store the fudge in the refrigerator or freezer in an airtight container — that is, if you have any leftovers.
I couldn’t tell you how long these last in stored form, mine usually don’t exist for more than a day or two at most!
Peanut Butter Flour in Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
You can find peanut flour in most grocery stores, or on Amazon if you’re looking to avoid an extra trip to the store.
Peanut flour is essentially peanuts in powdered form and is great for adding an extra boost of protein and flavor to peanut or peanut butter based recipes.
Peanuts, peanut flour, and peanut butter add extra health benefits to your recipes. Peanuts, considered a superfood, are nutrient-rich and a great source of protein.
While peanuts are usually known for the protein they contain, did you know that peanuts also offer:
- Vitamin E
Peanuts are also a great source of healthy fats, including mono and polyunsaturated fats, and Omega-6. Always a great option for your recipes, peanuts are more than just tasty.
Easy Peasy Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
- Prepare a 9x9 baking pan with waxed paper. Spritz the waxed paper with nonstick cooking spray.
- Blend cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter in a stand mixer until fluffy and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Beat in the vanilla extract, sweeteners, and peanut flour.
- Transfer fudge to baking pan and spread into an even layer.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill until completely set, at least 2 hours.
- Lift fudge using the waxed paper and place on a cutting board. Cut into 1 inch squares using a warm, clean knife.
- Store fudge in the refrigerator or freezer in an airtight container.
More Tasty Peanut Butter Treats
If you’re looking for other peanut butter based treats, check out these other recipes:
- Low-Carb Peanut Butter Cup Pie (gluten-free)
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cheesecake (sugar-free and gluten-free)
- Sugar-Free Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Grain-Free Banana Nut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Keto Tag-a-long Cookies
- Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy