Low-Carb Eggnog Cheesecake with Cranberry Glaze (also Gluten-Free)
Yield 1 Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix all of the crust ingredients in a small bowl and pat into a greased 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes.
- Blend the softened cream cheese thoroughly.
- Cream together the cream cheese, xylitol, and stevia. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Add eggs and blend thoroughly. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Add eggnog and blend thoroughly. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Add vanilla, rum, and nutmeg, blend thoroughly and scrape the sides of the bowl down.
- Pour on top of crust. Bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees (don't open the oven door yet!). Then, turn the oven down to 250 degrees and bake for 1 hour or until set.
- Let cool for at least 1 hour on the counter top.
- Run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the sides. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill overnight before eating.
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and cook over medium-low heat stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and drizzle over individual slices of cheesecake.
Recipe by Intoxicated On Life at https://www.intoxicatedonlife.com/low-carb-eggnog-cheesecake-gingersnap-crust-gluten-free/