How can you improve upon a good broccoli cheese soup?
Bacon of course! This is a creamy, cheesy favorite of my oldest son’s. If you’re trying to stick to a ketogenic diet it would be a fantastic addition to your meal plan. Try this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe out, and let me know how you like it!
After you try this fantastic Broccoli Cheese soup, check out these soup recipes:
- Instant Pot Potato Soup
- Curried Sweet Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup
- Slow Cooker Navy Bean Soup
- Simple Butternut Squash Soup
Tastier Broccoli Cheese Soup (with bacon!)
- Melt butter in a large pan.
- Saute your garlic and chopped onion in the butter.
- Add the cream cheese and broth to the pan. Stir until the cream cheese is fully melted.
- Add the broccoli. Cover the pan and let simmer until broccoli is tender.
- Finish it off by adding the heavy cream, cheeses, and bacon. Cook over medium-low heat until warmed through.
Nutrition Information for this Broccoli Cheese Soup:
The following is the nutrition information for the entire recipe. Again, perfect food for a ketogenic diet!
Fat: 567.9 grams (79%)
Carbohydrates: 139.4 grams (8%)
Protein: 203.8 grams (13%)
Love Cheese? Check out these Cheesy Recipes:
- Mini Ham & Cheese Balls
- Cranberry Walnut Cheese Ball
- Grain-Free Sausage and Cheese Biscuits
- Cheesy Bacon Lentil Stew